Analisis pengaruh brand equity terhadap keputusan pembelian lipstik merek revlon: Studi pada mahasiswi Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung

Nurrohmah, Rina Ayu (2017) Analisis pengaruh brand equity terhadap keputusan pembelian lipstik merek revlon: Studi pada mahasiswi Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung. Diploma thesis, UIN Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung.

[img]
Preview
Text (COVER)
1_cover.pdf

Download (280kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (ABSTRAK)
2_abstrak.pdf

Download (552kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (DAFTAR ISI)
3_daftarisi.pdf

Download (752kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (BAB I)
4_bab1.pdf

Download (3MB) | Preview
[img] Text (BAB II)
5_bab2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (2MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB III)
6_bab3.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (3MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB IV)
7_bab4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (6MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB V)
8_bab5.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (586kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
9_daftarpustaka.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (713kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Rina Ayu Nurrohmah, The Influence Analysis of Brand Equity on Purchase Decision of Revlon Lipstick (Case Study at Faculty of Social and Political Science in State Islamic University of Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung’s Women Students). This research aims to determine how much influence of Brand Equity consisting of brand awareness, perceived quality, brand associations and brand loyalty to the costumer purchasing decision Revlon lipstick which the samples are FISIP UIN Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung’s women students. In order to know costumer’s respond toward Brand Equity partially and simultaneously to the costumer buying decision. The population of this research are students of FISIP UIN Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung in 2017 amounted to 3330 people and the sample used is 97 people. Sampling method used is simple random sampling. Data were analyzed quantitatively by using validity and reability test, multiple linear regression analysis, t test (partial), f test (simultaneous) and r-square. The result of the research shows that: (1) Brand awareness has positive and significant effect on purchasing decision of Revlon lipstick, proved by regression coefficient equal to 0,915 with t value greater than t table (2,642> 1,986) and significance value 0,010 (sig <0, 05); (2) Brand association has positive and significant effect on purchasing decision of Revlon lipstick, as evidenced by regression coefficient equal to 0,268 with t value greater than t table (4,431> 1,986) and significance value 0,000 (sig <0,05); (3) Perceived quality has positive and significant effect on purchasing decision of Revlon lipstick, proved by regression coefficient equal to 0,188 with t value greater than t table (2,790> 1,986) and significance value 0,006 (sig <0,05); (4) Brand loyalty has positive and significant effect on buying decision of Revlon lipstick, proved by regression coefficient equal to 0,128 with t value greater than t table (2,212> 1,986) and value of significance 0,029 (sig <0,05); (5) Brand awareness, brand association, perceived quality and brand loyalty have an effect simultaneously on the purchase decision of Revlon lipstick, as evidenced by F count> F table (80,668> 2,47) with significance value 0,000 (sig <0,05). From the results of determination coefficient test (R-Square) obtained the results of 0,778 this means all the independent variables (X), brand awareness, brand association, perceived quality and brand loyalty have contributed 77.7% to the dependent variable, purchasing decision of Revlon lipstick. The remaining 22.3% is influenced by other factors that not included in the research.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Brand Equity; Brand Awareness; Brand Associations; Perceived Quality; Brand Loyalty;
Subjects: Social Interaction, Interpersonal Relations > Communication
Social Interaction, Interpersonal Relations > Media of Communication, Mass Media
Business > Statistic of Business
Business > Data Processing and Analysis of Business
Business > Education, Research, Related Topics of Business
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik > Program Studi Manajemen
Depositing User: Rina Ayu Nurrohmah
Date Deposited: 04 Jul 2018 07:24
Last Modified: 04 Jul 2018 07:24
URI: http://digilib.uinsgd.ac.id/id/eprint/10687

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item