Pengaruh volume dan risiko pembiayaan terhadap kinerja keuangan pada PT Bank BCA Syariah tahun 2010-2017

Ismail, Adhitia (2018) Pengaruh volume dan risiko pembiayaan terhadap kinerja keuangan pada PT Bank BCA Syariah tahun 2010-2017. Masters thesis, UIN Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung.

[img]
Preview
Text (COVER)
1_cover.pdf

Download (119kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (ABSTRACT)
2_abstract.pdf

Download (443kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (DAFTAR ISI)
3_daftarisi.pdf

Download (39kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (BAB I)
4_bab1.pdf

Download (750kB) | Preview
[img] Text (BAB II)
5_bab2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (557kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB III)
6_bab3.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (402kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB IV)
7_bab4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (776kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB V)
8_bab5.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (500kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
9_daftarpustaka.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (438kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

ENGLISH Financing volume is the total amount of financing disbursed to customers, and financing risk is the risk that arises from the failure of customers to fulfill their obligations, as for measuring the level of financing risk using the ratio of Non Performing Finacing. the higher the level of financing volume, the profit level that will be obtained by the company will increase, the increase in profits obtained by the company will be reflected in financial performance, the financial performance in this study is measured using theratio Return on Equity. The higher the level of financing risk, the financial performance will deteriorate. Conditions experienced by PT. Bank BCA Syariah in 2010-2017 there is a lack of comparison with what should be between financing volume, NPF and ROE. The purpose of this study is to find out how much the influence of Volume and Financing risk on Financial Performance partially. In addition, this study aims to determine how much influence the volume and risk of financing simultaneously on financial performance. In some opinions and research results found by other researchers that the volume and risk of financing will affect financial performance. When financing volume increases, financial performance will also increase. Whereas when the NPF has increased, financial performance will decline. The research method used is descriptive analytical method verification with a quantitative approach. The data used is secondary data in the form of financial statements published by PT. BCA Syariah Bank during the quarterly period from 2010-2017. Data analysis techniques used are linear regression, PPM correlation, coefficient of determination, and hypothesis testing (t test and F test) with the help of data processing using software SPSS version 20 for window. The conclusion obtained from this study that partially Financing Volume has a significant positive effect on ROE of 20.7% and the NPF has no significant effect on ROE of 8.2%. While simultaneously, financing volume and NPF have a significant effect on ROE of 45.8% while the remaining 54.2% is influenced by other factors that are not examined. This result is strengthened and in accordance with the research conducted by Dwi Agung prasetyo and Ni Putu Ayu Darmayanti.

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Volume pembiayaan; risiko pembiayaan; kinerja keuangan;
Subjects: Econmics
Divisions: Pascasarjana Program Magister > Program Studi Ekonomi Syari'ah
Depositing User: adhitia ismail
Date Deposited: 11 Dec 2018 03:44
Last Modified: 11 Dec 2018 03:44
URI: http://digilib.uinsgd.ac.id/id/eprint/17312

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item