Pengaruh pengelolaan keuangan daerah terhadap kinerja birokrasi pada Dinas Kebudayaan dan Pariwisata Kota Bandung tahun 2014-2018

Nurcahyati, Siti (2019) Pengaruh pengelolaan keuangan daerah terhadap kinerja birokrasi pada Dinas Kebudayaan dan Pariwisata Kota Bandung tahun 2014-2018. Diploma thesis, UIN SUNAN GUNUNG DJATI BANDUNG.

[img]
Preview
Text (COVER)
1_cover.pdf

Download (178kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (ABSTRAK)
2_abstrak.pdf

Download (202kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (DAFTAR ISI)
3_daftarisi.pdf

Download (207kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (BAB I)
4_bab1.pdf

Download (529kB) | Preview
[img] Text (BAB II)
5_bab2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (479kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB III)
6_bab3.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (544kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB IV)
7_bab4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB V)
8_bab5.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (314kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
9_daftarpustaka.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (106kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Regional Financial Management is the mandate of the law in regional autonomy. Regional Financial Management will encourage the performance of the bureaucracy if the government works optimally in carrying out government programs, setting budgets, and in public policy making. Therefore government agencies both central and regional must account for the results of their performance to the public. So this study aims to find out how much influence regional financial management has on the performance of the bureaucracy at the Bandung City Culture and Tourism Office 2014-2018. The variables in this study are regional financial management and bureaucratic performance. In this study the method used is a quantitative research method using data collection techniques using survey methods, distributing questionnaires or questionnaires. The population in this study were employees of the Bandung Culture and Tourism Office with a sample of 83 people. In sample selection using the Probability Sampling technique with Simple Random Sampling. The results of the study that the regression coefficient of regional financial management variables of 0.439 stated that every 1% increase in the value of Regional Financial Management, the Performance of the Bureaucracy will increase by 0.439. The regression coefficient is positive, so it can be said that the direction of the influence of variable X against Y is positive. The result of the calculation of correlation coefficient between Regional Financial Management (X) on Bureaucratic Performance (Y) is 0.636 with a significance level of 0.000. based on interpretation guidelines, this value shows a strong level of correlation. The results of the coefficient of determination of Regional Financial Management on Bureaucratic Performance calculated by the coefficient of determination is 0.405 or 40.5%. Thus the influence of regional financial management on bureaucratic performance is 40.5%, and the remaining 59.5% is influenced by other factors. The results of the t test obtained t count of 7.418> t table 1.993 with a significance level of 0.000. So Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted. This means that Regional Financial Management has an effect on Bureaucratic Performance.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Regional Financial Management;Bureaucratic Performance
Subjects: Political dan Government Science
Public Finance
Public Administration
Public Performances
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik > Program Studi Administrasi Negara
Depositing User: Siti Nur cahyati
Date Deposited: 05 Aug 2019 07:56
Last Modified: 05 Aug 2019 07:56
URI: http://digilib.uinsgd.ac.id/id/eprint/22596

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item