Pengaruh tabungan mudharabah dan pendapatan bagi hasil mudharabah terhadap laba bersih di PT. Bank Syari'ah Mandiri

Ramdan, Acep Faizal (2020) Pengaruh tabungan mudharabah dan pendapatan bagi hasil mudharabah terhadap laba bersih di PT. Bank Syari'ah Mandiri. Masters thesis, UIN Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung.

[img]
Preview
Text (COVER)
1_cover.pdf

Download (181kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (ABSTRAK)
2_abstrak.pdf

Download (93kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (DAFTAR ISI)
3_daftarisi.pdf

Download (99kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (BAB I)
4_bab1.pdf

Download (234kB) | Preview
[img] Text (BAB II)
5_bab2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (347kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB III)
6_bab3.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (197kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB IV)
7_bab4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (319kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB V)
8.bab5.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (88kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (DAFTAR ISI)
9_daftarpustaka.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (126kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Bank Syari'ah Mandiri has many products both in terms of financing and storage products, among them is Mudharabah saving and revenue for Mudharabah results. Determining the magnitude/ratio for the results made at the time of contract with the guidelines on the profit and loss, the magnitude of the outcome is determined based on the profit in accordance with the ratio or the agreed rate. Then the amount of profit sharing will increase in accordance with the increase in revenues and if there is a loss will be borne by both parties. With increasing income levels will eventually increase net income. The purpose of this research aims to determine how much the influence of Mudharabah saving on net profit is partially, how much revenue is affected by a partial mudharabah and how much the influence of Mudharabah saving and Income for the results of Mudharabah on net profit simultaneously. At PT. Bank Syari'ah Mandiri. Research thesis is based on the framework of the thought that there is a significant influence between Mudharabah saving on net profit, the income for the result of Mudharabah on net profit and jointly Mudharabah saving and income Result of Mudharabah on net profit at PT. Bank Syari'ah Mandiri. The study uses a descriptive analysis method with a partially analyzed quantitative approach with classical assumption test analysis, simple regression, correlation analysis, coefficient of determination, and T-Test and analysed Simultaneous with multiple regression analyses, multiple correlation and F. Test supported with SPSS for Windows 20.00. Where the data used is the secondary data of PT. Bank Syari'ah Mandiri. The results of this study showed that the statistical test conducted on the amount of Mudharabah saving on net profit showed a coefficient of determination of 3.7%, statistical test conducted on the income for the result of Mudharabah on profit NET showed the result of the coefficient of determination of 64.2% and test statistics conducted on the amount of financing mudharabah and revenue for the result of Mudharabah on net profit showed a coefficient of determination of 66.3% the remaining 33.7% Influenced by other variables not incorporated into the study. Hypothesis testing with the result of the fcount ≥ ftabel or 16.430 ≥ 4.26 means Ha accepted H0 rejected which means there is a significant positive influence between Mudharabah saving and the income for Mudharabah yield towards net profit simultaneously on PT. Bank Syariah Mandiri.

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Tabungan; Mudharabah; Pendapatan; Bagi Hasil; Laba;
Subjects: Econmics > Data Processing and Analysis of Economic
Econmics > Research Methods of Economic
Divisions: Pascasarjana Program Magister > Program Studi Ekonomi Syari'ah
Depositing User: Acep Faizal Ramdan
Date Deposited: 21 Jan 2020 04:04
Last Modified: 21 Jan 2020 04:04
URI: http://digilib.uinsgd.ac.id/id/eprint/28899

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item