Effectiveness of Using Social Aid Fund Community Facilitation Culture Society (FKBM) The Community Based Cultural Preservation in Bandung

Kania Marlina, Kania (2016) Effectiveness of Using Social Aid Fund Community Facilitation Culture Society (FKBM) The Community Based Cultural Preservation in Bandung. Diploma thesis, Perpustakaan UIN Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung.

[img]
Preview
Text (COVER)
1_cover.pdf

Download (106kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (ABSTRAK)
2_abstrak.pdf

Download (105kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (DAFTAR ISI)
3_daftarisi.pdf

Download (117kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (BAB I)
4_bab1.pdf

Download (509kB) | Preview
[img] Text (BAB II)
5_bab2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (325kB)
[img] Text (BAB III)
6_bab3.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (548kB)
[img] Text (BAB IV)
7_bab4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (385kB)
[img] Text (BAB V)
8_bab5.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (117kB)
[img] Text (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
9_daftarpustaka.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (108kB)

Abstract

Based on the Regulation of the Minister of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia Number 73 Year 2012 on Social Aid Fund for Cultural Community. Social Aid Fund is given with strict criteria and can be accounted for so perceived as fair to all communities. As a form of government revenues and expenditure, Social Aid Fund should be accounted for following the dictates and provisions in the financial regulation of the country. In Bandung lot of cultural communities that spread to the corners of the city of Bandung. However, not a few are also part of the community hit a wide range of issues concerning the legality also limited facilities and infrastructure supporting the activities of the cultural community. Generally, this study aims to determine the form of the program, management, development of budget absorption social aid FKBM, utilization of Social Aid funds, inhibiting or obstacles that occur in the community to get this Social Aid Fund FKBM, the supporting factors, monitoring and evaluation as well as success in this FKBM program through Balai Pelestarian Nilai Budaya (BPNB) Bandung by using a variety of dimensions including dimensions of context, input dimensions, dimension process and product dimensions. The samples taken are 56 people from cultural communities and deepening of interviews with FGD method with 5 person teams verifier BPNB as a resource. This study using a sample of saturated and based on existing samples according Sugiyono. The author uses the theory of analytic CIPP (contexs evaluation, input evaluation, process evaluation, product evaluation) to reveal the reality that describes the situation in a comprehensive manner in the context of the real to determine the effectiveness of use of funds Social Aid Fund Facilitation of Community Culture Society (FKBM) Against Cultural Preservation Community Based On Bandung. using a quantitative evaluation approach that is descriptive and using path analysis. Based on the results of the study showed that the effect of the context dimension (X1), the dimensions of input (X2), the dimensions of the process (X3) contributed by 0.257 (rounded 25.7%. The remaining 74.3% influenced of other factors outside the model. The model has been significant simultaneous the dimensions of the product (Y), has a significant influence on the effectiveness of use of the Social Aid Fund Community Facilitation Culture Society (FKBM) against Cultural preservation Community Based in Bandung.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: State Treasury; the Social Aid Fund Usage Effectiveness FKBM ; Cultural Preservation
Subjects: Culture and Institutions
Communities > Community Sociology
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik > Program Studi Administrasi Negara
Depositing User: Sopia Respiawati
Date Deposited: 25 Jul 2017 04:58
Last Modified: 25 Jul 2017 04:58
URI: http://digilib.uinsgd.ac.id/id/eprint/3996

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item