Pengaruh iklim organisasi terhadap motivasi kerja pada karyawan Prima Centre Sukabumi Jawa Barat

Anfusani, Inggit Astari (2018) Pengaruh iklim organisasi terhadap motivasi kerja pada karyawan Prima Centre Sukabumi Jawa Barat. Diploma thesis, UIN Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung.

[img]
Preview
Text (COVER)
1_cover.pdf

Download (191kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (ABSTRAK)
2_abstrak.pdf

Download (166kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (DAFTAR ISI)
3_daftar isi.pdf

Download (157kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (BAB 1)
4_bab 1.pdf

Download (403kB) | Preview
[img] Text (BAB 2)
5_bab 2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (458kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB 3)
6_bab 3.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (442kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB 4)
7_bab 4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (730kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB 5)
8_bab 5.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (171kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
9_daftar pustaka.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (265kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to determine the effect of organizational climate on work motivation on employees of Prima Center company Sukabumi West Java. Organizational climate as a collection and environmental patterns that determine the emergence of motivation. Organizational climate focuses on perceptions that can be assessed, especially those that generate motivation, so it has a direct influence on the performance of organizational members (Robert Stringer 2002). While self-motivation is the driving force or driving force that exists within the individual to direct the behavior towards the achievement of the goal of implementation of work (Locke 1997). This research uses quantitative method with correlation type of influence test. Subjects in this research amounted to 33 employees. Measuring tool used is a measure of organizational climate scale and the scale of work motivation. The results of research that has been done organizational climate variables have a significant effect on employee work motivation. Coefficient correlation coefficient of determination R2 equal to 74.9% have influence to employee motivation of company Prima Center and the remaining 25.1% influenced by other factor. Then it can be concluded that there is an organizational climate influence on work motivation on employees of Prima Center company Sukabumi West Java.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Iklim Organisasi;Motivasi Kerja;Prima Centre;
Subjects: Applied Psychology > Interpersonal Relations with Works Associates
Applied Psychology > Industrial Psychology
Divisions: Fakultas Psikologi > Program Studi Psikologi
Depositing User: Inggit Astari Anfusani
Date Deposited: 21 May 2018 06:44
Last Modified: 21 May 2018 06:44
URI: http://digilib.uinsgd.ac.id/id/eprint/9360

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item