Pengaruh biaya dana giro, tabungan dan deposito terhadap Profitabilitas studi pada PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk periode 2009-2016

Heryanti, Dessy Dwi Putri (2018) Pengaruh biaya dana giro, tabungan dan deposito terhadap Profitabilitas studi pada PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk periode 2009-2016. Diploma thesis, UIN Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung.

[img]
Preview
Text (COVER)
1_Cover.pdf

Download (148kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (ABSTRAK)
2_ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (308kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (DAFTAR ISI)
3_Daftar Isi.pdf

Download (325kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (BAB I)
4_BAB I.pdf

Download (657kB) | Preview
[img] Text (BAB II)
5_BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (823kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB III)
6_BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB IV)
7_BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (945kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB V)
8_BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (243kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
9_DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (110kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Banking institution is who institution an important role for the economic development of a country. This is due to the function as a financial intermediary or intermediaries of fund supplier with the fund user. Bank will collect funds from the public in the form of savings and channel them to the public in the form of loans or other forms in order to improve the living standards of the people. Profitability is the ability of a company to generate profit for a certain period which shows a comparison between the profit with the asset. Profitability measured by ROA which measures the ability of bank management in gain (profit) as a whole.This study aims to determine: (1) Effect cost of funds demand deposits to profitability, (2) Effect cost of funds saving to profitability, (3) Effect cost of funds deposits to profitability, and (4) Effect cost of funds demand deposits, savings and time deposits simultaneously to profitability. The method used is descriptive method verification with quantitative approach. Data used is secondary data obtained by the publication of the financial statements of PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk period 2009-2016. The sample in this study were obtained by purposive sampling method. The statistical analysis used in this study is the classical assumption test, multiple linear regression, correlation, coefficient of determination. To test the hypothesis using a statistical method t-test and F-test with significance (ɑ) 5%. Analysis of this data using statistical data processing program SPSS Statistics Version 23 for Windows. The results of data analysis using SPSS Statistics Version 23 for windows showed the following results: Partially cost demand deposits have tcount of -1.085 with a significance value 0,339. Cost savings fund has tcount of -3.894 with a significance value of 0.018. Cost of deposits has tcount of -4.191 with a significance value of 0.014. Simultaneously result of Fcount > Ftable (9.756> 5.41). From the results of this study concluded that the partial cost demand deposits no significant effect on profitability because the value of tcount < ttable. While the cost of savings and the cost of deposits significant effect on profitability because the value of tcount > ttable and the significance value <0.05. Simultaneously cost demand deposits, savings and time deposits significant effect on profitability for Fcount > Ftable. The coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.880 indicates that 88% change in the dependent variable or profitability (ROA) is affected by the Giro Fund Costs, Savings and Deposits, while the remaining 12% are influenced by factors or other variables not examined in this study. savings and time deposits significant effect on profitability for Fcount > F table. The correlation coefficient indicates the level of relationship is very strong. The coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.880 indicates that 88% change in the dependent variable or profitability (ROA) is affected by the Giro Fund Costs, Savings and Deposits, while the remaining 12% are influenced by factors or other variables not examined in this study. savings and time deposits significant effect on profitability for Fcount > Ftable. The correlation coefficient indicates the level of relationship is very strong. The coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.880 indicates that 88% change in the dependent variable or profitability (ROA) is affected by the Giro Fund Costs, Savings and Deposits, while the remaining 12% are influenced by factors or other variables not examined in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Biaya Dana Giro; Biaya Dana Tabungan; Biaya Dana Deposito; Profitabilitas
Subjects: General Management > Financial Management
General Management > Management of Investment, Capitalization
General Management > Management of Income and Expense
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik > Program Studi Manajemen
Depositing User: Dessy Dwi Putri Heryanti
Date Deposited: 03 Jul 2018 07:53
Last Modified: 03 Jul 2018 07:53
URI: http://digilib.uinsgd.ac.id/id/eprint/9794

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item